Shadow Falls High School

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shadow Falls High School
Shadow Falls High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Silence is My Second Nature L
Latest topics
» Sirena Lilac Heine
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:30 am by Amethyst Garia

» Sapphire Belle Prince
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:59 pm by Cosette Garia

» December Noel Garia
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:07 pm by December Garia

» Cosette Ariana Garia
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:29 pm by Cosette Garia

» Ava W. Winters
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Victoria Jane Evans
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Charlie James Gallagher
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Model Application
Silence is My Second Nature EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:29 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Application Template
Silence is My Second Nature EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm by December Garia

Silence is My Second Nature

2 posters

Go down

Silence is My Second Nature Empty Silence is My Second Nature

Post by December Garia Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:02 pm

December wondered through the shadows of Shadow Falls' forest alone. She was never one to be tooken notices of, so of course no one noticed when she picked herself up from one of the tables and wondered out the doors into the forest; not even her god-popular sister, Cosette noticed a thing.

December sighed, her breath coming out as fog as she moved quietly through the branches to her normal eating spot on one of the creeks' bedrocks. Unlike most, the waterfall wasn't something December found scary or mortifying; even the idea of death angels dancing around her didn't scare her any least than her own family. But then again, if the so-called death angels did exist and surrounded her at the moment, they wouldn't eat her soul or send her straight to hell; there wasn't any sins that the girl had committed.

When December arrived at her everyday lunch area, she mounted the rock with ease and sat crossed-legged on the large border. From the border the view was beautiful. The waterfall was in clear view and the camp's academy was well behind her. Inhaling sharply, December smiled an innocent smile and started her lunch, pulling out her strawberry jam and peanut butter sandwich from her brown paper bag.
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Silence is My Second Nature Empty Re: Silence is My Second Nature

Post by Ava Winters Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Ava had sneaked away towards Shadow Fall's forest. Today felt like good day to explore the outdoors. She hadn't gotten the chance to even check out their waterfall. She quickly walked towards the Waterfall, pushing branches that were blocking her path. Nearing the location, she noticed a girl sitting criss-cross-applesauce style. Ava looked at the waterfall, the view was clear and beautiful. Deciding to go meet the girl, she walked towards the rock trying to avoid dry leaves. She did accidentally step on one making a crunch.
Ava Winters
Ava Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by December Garia Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 pm

December took a small bite and chewed quietly as she thought quietly to herself and looked out her over her view. She had many times sat in the same spot silently by herself and thought about things over in her head. Mostly her family. Sometimes her artworks. Other times, what it would be like to speak to the death angels that she felt watch her everyday.

While she took tiny bite by bite of her sandwich, she was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a snapping twig. She could feel the sudden presence of a soul, when she looked over her shoulder to view the girl behind her. December's wide pale eyes searched the girl over, before pulling her sweater sleeves over her hands and returning back to her lunch. It wasn't that she didn't want to take notice of the girl's presence, it was she didn't know exactly how to.
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Winters Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Ava quickly looked at the girl, studying her before she turned around. Pale eyes, curly blonde hair, were the main things she noticed. When the girl turned around, Ava didn't know what to do. Should she say something? She looked at the water fall, hoping something could come to her mind.
Ava Winters
Ava Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by December Garia Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 pm

December smiled to herself and finished off her sandwich, wrapping up it's baggy and placing it inside her paper lunch bag. She then removed a carton of apple juice and picked out a mini straw. Once she took a long sip, she still felt the soft gaze of her newest company. December turned back and glanced out over the girl, she seemed Cosette and Effy's age; much older in her opinion. She cover her mouth with her sweat shirt covered hand and spoke in a sweet angelic voice. Her large eyes blinking icy cold, "You may sit,"
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Winters Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Ava waited for a bit, just standing there. When the girl turned around for the second time, she observed her again. Her voice sounded sweet, angelic like even. Her eyes seemed cold though. She walked towards the girl and sat down near her.
Ava Winters
Ava Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by December Garia Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:11 pm

December observed her words carefully, wondering what's right to say next. In some departures the girl seemed a lot like herself in ways; if you say shy. The girl was very pretty, if she actually thought about her appearances. Golden blonde hair, pale grey eyes, soft features, rosy colored cheeks. Why was the girl sitting with her? December shrugged mentally and took another long sip of her apple juice. Wonders filled her mind. Why isn't she afraid of December and her family? Did she know Cosette was her older sister? Why doesn't she seem spooked by the fact death angels might be dancing around them? But the only thing December managed to do was stare mindlessly into the water. "Did the Falls call to you?"
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Winters Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Ava looked at the waterfall again. She couldn't think of anything to say. Should she introduce herself? After a short while, the girl eating lunch spoke again. Ava nodded. "Yes." She said softly, looking at the other teen.
Ava Winters
Ava Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by December Garia Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm

December smiled softly to herself. She was happy she wasn't the only one feeling the need to come to the falls and think once in a while. She began to have lots of other wonders feel her head as she tried to organized them back into their certain files. "I'm December," she softly introduced, reaching her sleeve-covered hand out for the girl to shake. You could barely see her hand in the gesture, only the hot pink shade that covered her fingernails and the silver sparkled shade on her middle finger. Effy had did them for her a couple of days ago and already the paint seemed chipped and faded. When the girl reached out to shake December's hand, she noticed the colors that shaded her company's nails. Her nail were a faded shade of all colors and each were blended perfectly into another tint. She looked up and examined the girl's expressions. She had never seen anything like them, they're were absolutely amazing! Thinking back to her small lessons with Topaz when she was younger, she could still remember one of the many advices the shape-shifter gave her. 

"If you ever come along something interesting about a supernatural or human. Just narrow your eyes and studied their forehead, until you spot their prints,"

She remember her brother's words clearly in her mind, causing images to appear as well as the words. She blinked a few times when she came out her sudden dream daze and did like her brother explained. She suddenly narrowed her wide innocent eyes and concentrated her focus on the girl's forehead. Her patterns were weirdly shaped, swirled into oddly shaped wings, may she say. Feeling confused, December sighed and took another long sip of her apple juice. What could winged prints mean?
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Winters Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Ava smiled and shook December's hand. "I'm Ava." She said, noticing that the girl seemed to be staring at her fingernails. Looking down at December's fingernails, she noticed they were hot pink, with silver on the teen's middle finger. She smiled at December, and glanced back at the waterfall. Feeling the another girl's eyes staring at her, she looked at December and noticed she was staring at her forehead.
Ava Winters
Ava Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by December Garia Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:44 pm

December nodded and thought back to Ava's confusing printings. She had the feeling her prints were an obvious answer to her company's species, and that maybe she was thinking to deeply about it. Some things are best seen from the outside, rather than the inside, she thought silently to herself as she watched her light breathing hit the cold air in fog. Why she couldn't she just ask Ava what her species was? It wasn't like she would bite; unlike Cosette and Effy at times. December took a deep breath and started, "Ava, hmm.. w-what's your eh, species?" she stuttered, covering her mouth once the words left them. She just wasn't one to talk much, it wasn't her nature. Glancing down then at Ava, December turned awkwardly back to her view, the one that could never judge her because of her low social abilities. She was just another pretty face, with nothing else to offer.
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Winters Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Ava looked at the waterfall, thinking of what else to say or do. Stuttering, December asked her what was her species. "Faire." She said. She hadn't really told anyone that she was faire, but she hadn't met lots of people yet. "What's yours?" She asked shyly. She guessed that December wasn't a faire, like her.
Ava Winters
Ava Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by December Garia Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 pm

December turned her wide eyes towards Ava, repeating the word carefully, "A fairy?" she pronounced softly as a smile moved across her face. As a child, her head was always filled with fairy tales about princesses and tiny fairies earning their wings by doing good deeds. Although the more she learned about Shadow Falls' students, the more she was expecting her so-called fairy tales to become real.

Smiling softy, her smile soon turned into a frown when Ava asked about her species. Lots of thoughts soon began to fill Decemer's head. Should I tell her? Should I lie? Does she even know what a siren is? In the end she managed to tell the truth, since the fairy confessed her own species to December. Even though December was already on to her a bit, "I'm a siren,"

Last edited by December Kempton on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Winters Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Ava noticed that as soon as she asked December what species she was, that December's soft smile turned upside down, making it into a frown. After a few seconds, she answered saying that she was a siren. Ava was surprised, she had thought December had been a vampire, or something similar. She nodded and smiled. She'd always like the sound of sirens, if she could choose to be anything, she would have chosen being siren over faire any day.
Ava Winters
Ava Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum