Shadow Falls High School

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shadow Falls High School
Shadow Falls High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Canon List L
Latest topics
» Sirena Lilac Heine
Canon List EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:30 am by Amethyst Garia

» Sapphire Belle Prince
Canon List EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:59 pm by Cosette Garia

» December Noel Garia
Canon List EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:07 pm by December Garia

» Cosette Ariana Garia
Canon List EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:29 pm by Cosette Garia

» Ava W. Winters
Canon List EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Victoria Jane Evans
Canon List EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Charlie James Gallagher
Canon List EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Model Application
Canon List EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:29 pm by Amethyst Garia

» Application Template
Canon List EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm by December Garia

Canon List

Go down

Canon List Empty Canon List

Post by December Garia Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:59 am

SENIORS

Canon List Adb3VXhw
TOPAZ --------- GARIA
eighteen. senior. popular.  shapeshifter. joseph morgan.
"i’m the queen bee’s older brother "
TOPAZ is the oldest of the Kempton's and takes no orders from anyone only than himself. He's the guy the all the others look up to in and is never and will never ever be second-guessed in commands. He is a very powerful shapeshifter, with special abilities that even his self knows about…

Canon List Alex-pettyfer-e1367858531377
HARRY--------- GALLAGHER
seventeen.senior.mysteriously popular.demi- god/werewolf hybrid.up-to-roleplayer
"i can never find a place away from my brothers"
HARRY has had to always live his life underneath the roof of the Gallagher family, under the protection of his three other brothers. But is that really what he wanted? He can never find a way to be alone without his brothers following his every move. Is the only way out of his family and brother's eyes is to join the rogues in a gang of werewolves? Will Harry's brothers be able to  safe from the bad life up ahead?

JUNIORS

Canon List Taylor-Swift-In-Red-Dress-l
FLORENTINE --------- GARIA ROSE
seventeen. junior. non-popular. fire fairy.  taylor swift.

"i'm the queen bee's disgrace-able older aged-sister"
FLORENTINE is secretly Cosette; the queen bee's older sister. The Kempton family feels that Florentine is a disgrace for hating what she is able to do with her powers. She feels useless to supernatural race and is yet to have anyone figure out her identity behind the mask. Therefore, she is know as Florentine Rose.

Canon List Large
RILEY--------- CLARKSON
seventeen.junior.unpopular.vampire.logan lerman.
"no one seems to get me or my humor"
RILEY has never been understood by anyone he has ever met. As a child his innocence was lose at a young age after being abuse by his father and watching him abuse his mother to death. After watches this happen Riley ran away finding home in a gang of vampire rogues. A gang that hunted humans for a sport and were involved in gang fights between werewolves and vampires. After being arrested and sentenced to time at Shadow Falls High school, will Riley ever be understood by anyone?

SOPHOMORES

Canon List Large
EFFY -------GARIA
sixteen. sophomore. second in command. cosette's twin. demi-god. sasha pietrese.
"i'm the weakling of the Kempton twins"
EFFY is like in every way the same as Cosette in certain factors. She's clever, snobbish, bratty, obnoxious, intelligent and baked to perfection. The only difference between the two is that Effy doesn't always turn her nose down on others. She has a soft spot in her heart for sad stories, but could that be her down fall.

Canon List Liam%20hemsworth
CHARLES --------- GALLAGHER
sixteen. sophomore. nobody. air fairy. liam hemsworth.
"i was always over-shined by my brothers' perfection "
CHARLES has had to live under his older brothers' shadows of perfection. No one rarely ever noticed him and when they did, they always confronted him about how much better his brother was than him.

FRESHMEN

Canon List Tumblr_m3bleitMw91qb6t6wo1_500_large
TOBY--------- GALLAGHER
fourteen. freshman. non-popular. vampire. josh hutcherson.
"i want to be just as "bad" as brothers and will do whatever it takes to do so"
TOBY has always looked up to his older brothers, falling head over heels for one thing; he wish he had. "Badness" And he believes that if he did whatever the popluars labeled "bad". He would one day fulfill his dreams of being like is brothers. But how far will he take it, just to be labeled such a thing?
December Garia
December Garia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum